1. It’s winter. It’s cold. You’ll need carbs…Makers Donuts is now open, people.
2. Remedy Coffee’s gorgeous new location. Because…coffee.
3. Harsh Cards at Striped Light Letterpress in the Holler–because not every valentine deserves chocolate.
4. Lugnut Bolt Belts and Whiskey Stained Denim at Marc Nelson Denim
5. Speaking of whiskey, Knox Whiskey Works. Did we mention the cold?
6. Cruze Dairy Farm Thai Coffee. Vitamin D is important.
7. Now, we’re thinking about pastries again. Try Wild Love Bakehouse.
8. You’re just steps away from Mid Mod Collective.
9. Hops and Hollers. What else are you going to do in the winter time?
10. Breakfast at Olibea in Old City. Righteous.
Makers Donuts 804 Tyson St.; Remedy Coffee 800 Tyson St.; Striped Light 107 Bearden Place; Marc Nelson Denim 700 E. Depot Ave.; Knox Whiskey Works 516 W. Jackson Ave. SW; Cruze Dairy Farm milk found at Three Rivers Market 1100 N. Central St.(as well as other area locations); Wild Love Bakehouse 1625 N. Central St.; Mid Mod Collective 1617 N. Central St.; Hops and Hollers 937 N. Central St.; Olibea 119 S. Central St.
Want to see more Knox coolness? Check out our Knoxville City Guide.© 2017